Tag Archives: forbes

“Having it all and wanting more”

The rich are getting richer, and the poor are getting even poorer. This is what a recent study, presented by Oxfam with the title Wealth: Having it All and Wanting More, bluntly states. According to the international organization against poverty and injustice, in 2016 the richest 1% will own more than the other 99% combined.

tab1 Continue reading “Having it all and wanting more”